My friend called me crying today…
There were no warning signs…
She walked into the office like any other mornings with her cup of coffee from Starbucks.
When she arrived, there was a large security guard standing at the door and a guy from HR.
He handed her an envelope, and told her today would be her last day.
Her severance package was in the envelope and if she had any questions to call corporate office.
They had all her belongings in a box and said they had already deactivated her entry key card and to “please exit the building.”
She just stood there in shock!
She said she started to think about how she will be able to pay her bills and support her family.
Now she regretted purchasing that cup of coffee for 5 bucks.
At no time in recent history has our economy been in the state that it is today.
Families are working twice as hard to stay ahead.
They’re losing their homes, being laid off and living on credit cards just to get by, thus putting them into further debt.
Individual’s retirement account has lost 30-40%. And the worst part, no one is very hopeful that things will ever turn around and get any better.
Instead of complaining, do something about it.
It’s time for a CHANGE!!!
People are turning to entrepreneurship because they need a plan B or opportunity that can give them a sense of hope and provide them with a means for a more secure future.
My experiences have taught me that the greatest opportunities emerge when economic times are at their worst.
Eric Worre explains in the video below why he believes Network Marketing is better than a job…
Here are 10 Reasons Why Network Marketing is a Better Option than a Job
1. Low Financial Risk. Start your own business at a low entry cost with very little overhead.
2. Be Your Own Boss. Work for yourself part-time or full-time and you get to choose when, where and who you work with.
3. Superior Quality Products. You can choose from many different great products and service to market.
4. Unlimited Income Potential. There is no limit on the amount of money you can earn in this business. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!
5. Huge Tax Advantages. Legally put thousands of dollars back in your pocket from the Home-base-business tax-savings.
6. No Restrictions. Not set Hours. NO COMMUTING. NO employees. NO dress code, NO high overhead. NO limitations. No one to tell you when you can go to the bathroom or go on vacation.
7. 100 Billion In Sales Industry. There are more than 20 million independent business people in the USA, where annual company growth rates of 30% to 1500% are not uncommon. International expansion represents tremendous growth potential, considering most of the world’s population lives outside of the United States.
8. Open to All. Regardless of your Age, Sex, Race, Education, Experience, Income Level, Capital Investment, Family or Business Background, Past Success or Failure.
9. In-Depth Training & Support. Variety of training tools to enable you to attain success. It also promotes the highest of personal and professional growth, business and leadership skills and development.
10. Immediate Income. Most companies offer a Quick Start Bonus to get new reps to start earning income within their first 30 days.
Network Marketing offers many benefits…
If I had to sum it up in one word it would be FREEDOM!
Freedom to work as much or as little as you want, to come and go as you please, and to spend more time doing whatever is important to you.
Once you experience this FREEDOM, you’ll wonder how you ever lived any other way!
There’s no free lunch though. It’s like riding a bike. If I asked, “Would you rather ride a bike uphill or downhill?” most normal people would say, “down.” But in order to coast down the hill, you first have to ride your bike up.
Once you start, you may find yourself enjoying the exercise and additional benefits of improving your strength, endurance, and health. The same is true in this business.
You have to ‘climb the hill’ (learn the business) before you can ‘coast’. Many people learn to enjoy the process of becoming better people, helping others, and improving much more than just the financial part of their lives.
There are many routes to the top of the hill. Some people choose to take a gradual incline and may take a little longer to get there. Others prefer the direct route, and choose to pedal directly up the steepest side. The beauty is, the choice is yours.
We can show you the routes, and you decide what’s best for you. We’ll be there to encourage and guide you every inch of the way.
To Your Limitless Success,