Do you know what the most important and under-appreciated skill in network marketing is?
Top Recruiters do…
It’s what gives them an unfair advantage over everyone else.
I’m passionate about this topic. Not only because it’s my expertise…
…but also because is the one thing that when you have it, recruiting becomes effortless and fun.
The Answer: L-E-A-D-E-R-S-H-I-P
Everything in your business rises and falls on leadership.
Don’t know how to generate targeted prospects for your opportunity? You have a leadership challenge.
Don’t know what to say to prospects on the phone? You have a leadership challenge.
Don’t know how to create compelling presentations that get people to buy your products? You have a leadership challenge.
Don’t know how to get your new team members into momentum once they join your team? You have a leadership challenge.
Don’t understand why you have so many people on your team who aren’t doing anything? You have a leadership challenge.
Don’t know how to leverage the power of the internet and social media to grow your business? You have a leadership challenge.
Have I made my point clear?
Everything Rises And Falls On Leadership
As your leadership capacity increases so too will your capacity to prospect, recruit new team members and take home the big paychecks that help you live the lifestyle you desire.
Here’s 5 Important Things Every Top Recruiter Has In The Leadership Toolkit – You Should Too!
- Fast Start Coaching Process. This process is vital to make sure your team members get started fast and in the right direction. You want to make sure your team is in “lock step” with the culture you are building.
- Clarity on Strengths. All top recruiters understand what their strengths are. The great top recruiters know that to be an effective leader you should surround yourself with people who are strong where you are weak. The flawed view is that you should work on your weakness to try and turn them into strengths. That’s a waste of time. Live in your place of power with your strengths and let others live in their place of power where you are weak.
- Time Management. All top recruiters are masters of their time and they empower their team to be masters with them. Everyone has the same 24 hours in the day, which makes it curious why some of us can get so much done and create big, high leverage results while others flounder. Again… it’s a leadership challenge.
- Routine Development. Consistency in business activity is the key to building momentum and momentum is the greatest force inside your business. That’s why top recruiters are relentless in their pursuit of continue to develop and optimize routines that turn them into peak productivity machines.
- Entrepreneurial Minded. The top 1% of the top 1% are all entrepreneurial minded in focus. While the struggling 99% flounder trying to figure out how to convince friends and family to say YES the best of the best are critically thinking and strategizing around how to develop processes and systems that create predictable results. They are constantly looking at their numbers and asking how they can better optimize their process to create higher margins. And as leaders they are teaching their team to model and implement the same level of critical thinking.
5 Critical Thinking Leadership Questions For You To Answer Now
- Do you have a fast start coaching process in place that empowers your team to be in “alignment” with your vision?
- Are you crystal clear on your strengths AND have you surrounded yourself with superstars who have strengths that close the gaps on your weaknesses?
- Do you have a time management plan in place that positions you to optimize the work time you have available during your day?
- Do you have a set of routines in place that put you in your place of power and turn you into a highly effective productivity, results oriented machine inside your business?
- Do you have a high level entrepreneurial minded “thinker” and “do-er” in the trenches of your business with you who can show you the ropes and help you build a real, long-term business asset? OR are you still playing the warm market friends and family game?
These are all critical questions that leaders ask and have the courage to face the reality of objectively. The struggling 99% will answers those questions from a state of delusion. Believing they are performing better in those areas than they really are.
But top recruiters are different.
Top recruiters face their reality objectively because they know it’s the most effective way to grow.
Action Tip: Answer the questions above objectively and then make courageous and decisive decisions about how you are going to upgrade your thinking and your business in order to come into alignment with what you would like your answer(s) to be.
I hope this has been valuable to you. Make sure to take action on this. I don’t care if you have to stay up all night to get it done. It’s worth it. Trust me. When the stampede of hot prospects awakes from their holiday slumber of overeating, and being lazy they will be looking for an authority to help them make 2016 their best year ever.
Don’t miss this opportunity to win and to WIN BIG!
NOTE: I realize there are quite a few of you who are newbies to all of this online marketing stuff. I know many of you are probably reading this and your head is spinning right now.
If you’re anything like I used to be (and like all the network marketers I do strategies sessions with) then you understand very clearly there is a MASSIVE recruiting opportunity that’s sitting on your doorstep BUT you are feeling overwhelmed with the idea of putting this together last minute.
I get it. I’ve been there trust me.
If I’m talking to you then just sit tight. I’m going to be sharing a major, major shortcut with you in a few days. I only have the ability to offer this shortcut to 25 people.
More to come on this later.
To your success and abundance – you deserve it!
Create a Great Day!
P.P.S. Does Your Upline Have a Step-by-Step Blueprint For Your ONLINE Marketing Success? If Not, Check This Out (Unless You Already Got Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
I value your thought leadership. Put your thoughts in the comments below.